CASTRO IS LOOKING FOR A PART TIME COMMUNICATIONS AND EVENTS MANAGER
Position type: Part time, 2 days per week and during public events
CASTRO is seeking a part time Communications and Events Manager to lead its communications and events production efforts.
To apply, please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
The Communications and Events Manager expands the community’s awareness of CASTRO and administrates its public and studio program:
° Manage all aspects of the projects including graphic design/layout, photography and relationships with people engaged. Activities include but are not limited to:
- Fundraising collateral;
- Social media updates: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
° Actively manage and implement communications plan calendar.
° Document events.
° Support Director in producing seminars, talks, round tables and other events. Project duties include:
- Overseeing event management and planning from concept to execution
- Ensuring events are on time and within budget;
- Creation of printed materials for the event;
- Event PR;
Funding Application and Crowdfunding management
° Support Director in applying for funding. Project duties include:
- Regular research online for new funding opportunities;
- Set up and manage Kickstarter Campaign;
- Funding application;
° Provide support to the Director as needed, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors in related field
- Highly proficient in English and Italian (both written and oral)
- Strong interest in the organization’s mission
- Experience in the contemporary art system in Rome
- Excellent planning skills, punctuality and positivity
- Autonomy in personal/client relations and project’s management
- Proven knowledge of the social media ecosystem
- Experience in fundraising and public grants applications
- Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office skills
- Experience managing website content and Mailchimp
Application Deadline: 10th January
Interviews: 14-15th January
Trial Period: 21st January – 1st February