Suggested by Anna Colin:
- Woods, G. and Woods, P. Eds. (2009) Alternative Education for the 21st Century. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan
- Tanner, N. L. (1997) Dewey’s Laboratory School: Lessons for Today, Teachers College Press, New York.
Suggested by IUNO:
- Illich, I. (1971) Deschooling Society. Marion Boyars Publishers, London, UK.
- hooks, b. (2003) Teaching Community: A Pedagogy of Hope. Routledge, UK.
Suggested by Holly Graham:
- hooks, b. (1994) Teaching to Transgress: Education as the Practice of Freedom. Routledge, UK.
Suggested by resina:
- Paulo, F (1970, ed 1993), Pedagogy of the Oppressed, Penguin Random House, UK.
- maree brown, a. (2017), Emergent Strategy: Shaping Change, Changing Worlds, AK Press, USA.
Suggested by Bik Van Der Pol:
- Bauman, Z. (2012) On Education:Conversations with Riccardo Mazzeo, Polity Pr, Cambridge, UK.
- Gosh, Amitav (2016), The Great Derangement: Climate Change And The Unthinkable, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, USA.
Suggested by Adrienne Drake:
- Albers, J. (1963, ed 2013), Interaction of Color, Yale University Press, USA.
Suggested by Ahmet Öğüt:
- Spivak, G. C. (2013), An Aesthetic Education in the Era of Globalization, Harvard University Press, USA.
- Malzacher, F., Öğüt, A., and Tan, P. Eds. (2016), The Silent University: Towards a Transversal Pedagogy, Sternberg Press, Berlin, Germany.
Suggested by Manuela Pacella:
- Goldsmith, K. (2011) Uncreative Writing. Managing Language in the Digital Age, Columbia University Press, New York.
Suggested by mother tongues:
- KUNCI Study Forum & Collective (2020), Letters: The classroom is burning; let’s dream of a School of Improper Education, Ugly Ducking Presse. Brooklyn, New York.
- hooks, b. (2010) Teaching Critical Thinking: Practical Wisdom. Routledge, UK.
Suggested by CASTRO:
- Borgonovo, V. and Franceschini, S. Eds. (2018), Global Tools 1973-1975: When Education coincides with Life, Nero Editions.
- Bik Van Der Pol (2005) With Love From The Kitchen, Nai Publishers, Belgium.
Suggested by Ginevra Ludovici:
- Helguera, P (2011), Education for Socially Engaged Art: A Materials and Techniques Handbook, Jorge Pinto Books.
- Thorne, S (2017), School: A recent history of Self-Organized art Education, Sternberg Press, Berlin.
Suggested by Markus Waitschacher:
- Rancière, J. (1987, ed. 1991), The Ignorant Schoolmaster: Five Lessons in Intellectual Emancipation, Stanford University Press.